NPG's Calgary Real Estate
About Auburn Bay
Start with pathways, retail and services. Then throw in a sparkling 43-acre fresh water lake, a sweeping private park, and a welcoming gathering place, and you have the perfect mix of everyday life and vacation-style relaxation.
If you've ever spent a summer vacation in cottage country, you instantly recognize that feeling of easy camaraderie that fills every street and public space. Neighbours gather in the park. Community events mark special events. People belong. You'll find the same thing at Auburn Bay. Auburn House, the hub of the community, sits in the midst of a private 13-acre park packed with fun features - including skating rinks and a spray park - and brings residents together throughout the year through programs and events. The 43-acre freshwater lake invites all ages to sail, fish, swim or relax on the beach. Paved and gravel paths weave throughout the community, leading walkers, cyclists and runners to green spaces and playgrounds.
Just down the road, you'll find restaurants, shops and services to make your life easier, including Auburn Station and the Seton Urban District, a hub for dining, recreation, and state-of-the-art health care facilities. Families can choose from recreational programs or schools for kids of every age in nearby communities (and can look forward to future schools rights within their community). Getting to and from Auburn Bay is simple - a short drive puts you on Deerfoot Trail or Stoney Trail, Calgary's ring road, which in turn puts the rest of the city within easy reach. But with so much so close to home, why would you want to leave?
Real Estate Statistics
- Total Listings: 110
- Average Price: $498,635
- Highest Price: $2,950,000
- Lowest Price: $177,400
Property Search For Calgary's Auburn Bay Community:
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
Looking for More Information About Auburn Bay Real Estate?
The Nasiri Property Group specializes in Calgary's Auburn Bay Real Estate Market, and we're here to help! From start to finish you will receive incredible, tailored resources, specific to your real estate needs, wants, and desires. As REALTORS®, Home Inspectors, and Mortgage Specialists, living and working in the community of Auburn Bay (and area), we are strategically poised to offer you the best insights for Calgary's Auburn Bay real estate market.
or, contact us today for more information and a free consultation.
Auburn Bay Public Schools
Nearest Elementary School:
Nearest Junior High School:
Nearest High School
Auburn Bay's Public Schools involve two major entities. One is the Calgary Board of Education - a public system that is required to accept any students that meet age and residency requirements, regardless of spiritual beliefs or practices. The Catholic Separate School Board is another public school agency that receives its funding from the provincial government. Please see the links below for more information regarding these systems.
- Auburn Bay Separate Schools: Catholic Separate School Board
- Auburn Bay Public Schools: Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
Having your child or children learn multiple languages can be an incredibly rewarding experience for both you and them. Not only does an increased language proficiency increase their ability to relate to others, but it has also shown to provide incredible advantages in the business sector, as well as benefit their long-term health prospects. No matter how one orients a child's engagement with learning languages, the advantage seems to rest - most frequently - with those who undertaken this rewarding experience. The Calgary Board of Education is proud to offer numerous Bilingual and Immersion schools and programs, within the Calgary community. Please feel free to use the resources we have gathered for you below, to make an informed decision about your child's educational future.
- Learn additional languages through the Calgary Board of Education: General Information
- Auburn Bay Early French Immersion Schools (Kindergarten - Grade 12): Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
- Auburn Bay Late French Immersion Schools (Grade 7 - Grade 12): Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
- Auburn Bay German Bilingual Program (Kindergarten - Grade 6): Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
- Auburn Bay Chinese/Mandarin Bilingual Program (Kindergarten - Grade 6): Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
- Auburn Bay Spanish Bilingual Program (Kindergarten - Grade 12): Calgary Board of Education (CBE)
Looking for More Information About the Schools serving Auburn Bay?
The Nasiri Property Group specializes in Calgary's Auburn Bay Real Estate Market, and we're here to help. From start to finish you will receive the incredible tailored resources we have available for you. Contact us today for more information, including a FREE consultation.
Amenities in Calgary's Auburn Bay:
- Save-On-Foods - 19498 Seton Crescent SE
- Calgary Co-op Auburn Bay - #700 - 100 Auburn Meadows Dr. S.E.
- Cranston Market - 356 Cranston Rd S.E.
- Sobeys - Cranston - 356 Cranston Rd S.E.
- Sobeys Liquor - 356 Cranston Road S.E.
- Maf - 16 Autumn View
- Starbucks - 19489 Seton Crescent SE
- Good Earth Coffeehouse - Seton Place - 19489 Seton Crescent SE
- Good Earth Coffeehouse - South Health Campus
- Starbelly Open Kitchen and Lounge - 19489 Seton Crescent SE
- Fatburger - 19489 Seton Crescent SE
- Papa John's Pizza - 318, 19489 Seton Crescent SE
- Subway - 344, 19489 Seton Crescent SE
- Auburn Bay Park
- MUSC - Auburn Bay East
- Auburn Bay Dog Park - 252 Auburn Bay Drive SE
- Christ The King Catholic School Park
- Dragon park - 4518 Elgin Ave SE
Services Near Calgary's Auburn Bay
- Calgary's South Health Campus - 4448 Front Street SE, Calgary
Nearest LRT Stations:
Nearest Police Station:
- District 8 - Midnapore Office - 450, Midpark Way SE, Calgary
Nearest Fire Station:
- Seton fire Station No.41 - 3790 Seton Drive SE, Calgary
Auburn Bay Real Estate Agents
Looking to buy or sell a home in Calgary's Auburn Bay? Let our team of real estate agents, home inspectors, and mortgage specialists help you navigate the search for your next home, and expertly negotiate the selling of your current home. As your neighbourhood real estate group, living and working within the community, NPG knows the dynamics unique to Calgary's Auburn Bay real estate market. We are committed to helping you make the best real estate transaction possible.
Contact NPG to find out how the Nasiri Property Group can best represent you through the buying or selling of real estate.
Looking to make a purchase? Check out our Home Buyer's Guide, Tools, and Guarantee!
Search Homes for Sale in Auburn Bay
Looking for More Information About Auburn Bay
and Calgary Real Estate?
The Nasiri Property Group specializes in Calgary's Auburn Bay Real Estate Market, and we're here to help! From start to finish you will receive incredible, tailored resources, specific to your real estate needs, wants, and desires. As REALTORS®, Home Inspectors, and Mortgage Specialists, living and working in the community of Auburn Bay (and area), we are strategically poised to offer you the best insights for Calgary's Auburn Bay real estate market..
or, contact us today for more information and a free consultation.
The MLS® mark and associated logos identify professional services rendered by REALTOR® members of CREA to effect the purchase, sale and lease of real estate as part of a cooperative selling system.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by CREA and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2019 at 7:00pm CDT.